+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oldest person at 117yrs does not eat fruit or vegs

Approved Member Jeffcoat has a spectacular aura about Jeffcoat has a spectacular aura about Jeffcoat's Avatar

Oldest person at 117yrs does not eat fruit or vegs

Thriving on raw eggs, world's oldest person marks 117th birthday in Italy

Emma Morano, thought to be the world's oldest person and the last to be born in the 1800s, celebrated her 117th birthday on Tuesday, still swearing by her diet of two raw eggs a day.
    Morano was born in November 1899, four years before the Wright brothers first took to the air. Her life has spanned three centuries, two World Wars and over 90 Italian governments.

Link..

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/thriving-r...134043804.html
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Administrator Stormy is on a distinguished road Stormy's Avatar
    I caught part of this on the news yesterday...and thought to myself...bet it wasn't raw eggs that have FDA stamped on them. Has to be fresh farm eggs....food with FDA stamped on it, is not healthy.
    If you want to know what I think of guns, try breaking into my house and find out!

Approved Member Tennessee48 is on a distinguished road Tennessee48's Avatar
    That's very cool! FDA is a big crooked money game! I used to trust them but now.......
    History proves.......The Salvation of Civilization, depends on Segregation!

When in doubt...empty the mag!

Approved Member whitedevilmom has a spectacular aura about whitedevilmom has a spectacular aura about whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee48 View Post
    That's very cool! FDA is a big crooked money game! I used to trust them but now.......
    Never Ever, trust your Government in ANYTHING. Everything today is slow kill!
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

+ Reply to Thread