+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RE: Gods

Administrator Stormy is on a distinguished road Stormy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevilmom View Post
    How would I print this off??? Can someone tell me please.
    Right click your mouse...then click print!

Approved Member Panzerschrek is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevilmom View Post
    How would I print this off??? Can someone tell me please.
    Highlight it, right click-copy, minimize the window, open Word, left click to get a cursor, right click-paste.
    Once it's in Word, just hit control + P to print, viola!, you've got your very own copy.
    Last edited by Panzerschrek; 03-01-2012 at 08:03 PM.
    GET YOUR RETRIBUTION EARLY, GET YOUR PAYBACK FIRST.
    WE SLEEP SOUNDLY IN OUR BEDS BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY IN THE NIGHT TO VISIT VIOLENCE ON THOSE WHO WOULD DO US HARM.

Approved Member lazlo is on a distinguished road lazlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschrek View Post
    But Lazlo, what about the ancient Celts? what about that religion?
    I ask because my ancestry in Celtic in origin, and because of this, I just got my second tat, a Celtic Wheel of Being.
    So both of my shoulders (deltioids) are inked, right shoulder has WPWW Celtic Cross, and my left shoulder has a Celtic Wheel of Being.
    As well you should respect and revere your ancestors and their beliefs! My bloodlines are mostly Germanic with a smattering of Celt. I wrote Thor because that's familiar to all. I actually refer to him as Donar and Odin as Wotan and other figures by their Germanic counterparts. I observe the holy days of our ancestors firstly to show reverence to them, secondly to connect spiritually with my ancestors with a religion they were forced to give up and lastly to celebrate the original festival days by their original names. Yule/Christmas, Beltane/Easter, Samhain/Halloween.
    "Any teaching or religion which denies the Natural Laws of the Universe is false." David Lane

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    Samhain is my favorite Holiday (period) hehehehehehe
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Thank you both for the help. It worked. Yahooooo!!!
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member shannanigans is on a distinguished road shannanigans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschrek View Post
    But Lazlo, what about the ancient Celts? what about that religion?
    I ask because my ancestry in Celtic in origin, and because of this, I just got my second tat, a Celtic Wheel of Being.
    So both of my shoulders (deltioids) are inked, right shoulder has WPWW Celtic Cross, and my left shoulder has a Celtic Wheel of Being.
    I have often asked the exact same question! Finally, someone gave me 2 books. The first is called "By Oak, Ash, and Thorn" by D. J. Conway http://www.amazon.com/Oak-Ash-Thorn-.../dp/156718166X The second book is the sequel for more advanced Shamans called "Advanced Celtic Shamanism"

As a person of primarily Celtic descent I have found these books to be practical and useful tools in my quest for my spirituality as well as connecting with my ancestry. When I was younger, I read "The 21 Lessons of Merlin" several times, which was also incredibly helpful to me personally.

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    In all reality Odinist faith is not a Dogmatic practice but rather a practice of every day living from simple but wise words of virtues for strong character building points...aka the 9 Noble Virtues that were earlier posted.

If you personally follow this you will discover that the virtues are overall "Guidelines" for every person to follow as part of a racial culture not understood by those seeking dogmatic practices to follow.

if you need to narrow your quests for answers down as a "Pagan" or aka "Heathen" then i suggest studying "Runes" that helps the individual talk or speak to the Gods for more defining answers?!

Remember these "Gods" were once real men and women that stood above all else in the Dark times they lived in with the characters they were as indivudals, only through the passing of time latter made into "GODs"
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

+ Reply to Thread