+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Nine Charges

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar

The Nine Charges

My son sent this to me about a year ago, and I thought you all may interested in this also.

1. To maintain candor and fidelity in love and devotion to the tried friend: though he strikes me I will do him no scathe

2. Never to make wrongsome oath: for great and grim it's the reward for the breaking of plighted troth.

3. To deal not hardly with the humble and lowly.

4. To remember the respect that is due to great age.

5. To suffer no evil to go unremedied and to go flight against the enemies of family, nation, race and faith: my foes I will fight in the field nor be burnt in my house.

6. To succour the friendless but to put no faith in the pledged word of a stranger people.

7. If I hear the fools word of drunken man I will strive not: for many a grief and the way death groweth from out such things.

8. To give kind heed to dead men: straw dead, sea dead or sword dead.

9. To abide by the enactments of lawful authority and to bear with courage the decrees of the Norns.

(the "Nine Charges" are from the Odinic Rite's "Rimstock"
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Hey guy's, I found this great site. If you have kids or know someone who does this is fantastic, it explains the NNV in language they will understand. I loved it and I read it! Got to check this out.

http://www.friggasweb.org/nvirtues.html
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

This a new site I found. Anyone interested in learning also should check this out. Lurch has taught me a lot but this is really helping me to understand more. It's on Ausitru. Very enlightening.

http://www.erichshall.com/asanew/newtotru.htm

Another interesting link I found connected to the above. I've got to check this one out. I bought decorator marbles, so I need to learn what each rune means and I'm going to use a marker and dremel and make my own set. What an educational day this has been. Got a lot accomplished.

+ Reply to Thread