+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guillotines at Ft. Lewis, Wa.

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar

Angry Guillotines at Ft. Lewis, Wa.

My husband was on another forum tonight and came across this. Does anyone else know about the guillotines? http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage566354/pg1
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Administrator Stormy is on a distinguished road Stormy's Avatar
    lol...I remember that story from a couple of years ago! Some fruitloop woman went around telling everyone that the military worshiped Satan...she even claimed her own military father worshiped Satan, but repented right before he died. Supposedly...her and a couple of others have confirmed the guillotines at Ft. Lewis but, nobody else knows anything about it...she wants people to just take her word for it and to buy her book!

They may have an old guillotine there, that was used at one point in time but, saying they have many guillotines to kill Christians with...is ridiculous! If the military starts killing Christians...they will just start shooting, not line them up to be beheaded! IMO

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Yep, your right. I looked into this more now I know what you mean. It was a fanatical woman who said that. I guess they are not as up to date as we are,(SORRY). Well I do believe this is where it all started I found the 7 Nohide Laws which were signed into place on Mar. 20, 1991 by Geo. Bush Sr. here's the link to it. Kind of sicking. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    Phahahaha funny tripe LOL
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Banned Sturmführer is on a distinguished road
    Rangers don't carry ".445" anything, why the hell would he have more than one phone, and why so many knives? I never recal anyone carrying that in my 6 years of service. Not to mention, she said she knew nothing about these supposed "Guillotines", then she some how knows everything about what they are for. Also, matial law implies there is no governmental strength or infrastructure. Complete anarchy, so why the hell would the military be doing ANYTHING? Not to mention, why would you destroy all Christians? That seems to serve no purpose.

I also want to know how the hell there is a "Platoon 64" when there are 5 platoons at maximum in any company. Not to mention if the writer was "red flagged" by any military group, they would be rotting in Guantanamo bay within hours of their flagging. No, Army Rangers DO NOT have the right to shoot ANYONE based on their own decision or what the individuals know, that's fucking stupid and a blatant lie. If there was a massive arrest/ shootout of military vs. military it would have been plastered all over the news.

I hope NO ONE takes this seriously. Someone has been playing to much BattleField 3.

+ Reply to Thread