+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why White Pride Is Wrong

Approved Member WhiteyWillRise is on a distinguished road WhiteyWillRise's Avatar
    My guess is the same as yours. Honestly the words I had read pissed me off enough that I simply wanted to shred the post apart. Bit, by bit. Didn't even think to check the date on it. Odds are I'm kicking a dead horse.
    The 88 precepts
    http://www.resist.com/Articles/liter...yDavidLane.htm
    Don't mistake kindness for weakness
    Front and center for another ass kickin'
    Don't mistake survival for forgiveness
    Front and center for another ass whoopin'

Banned Sturmführer is on a distinguished road
    Well what do you expect from a self proclaimed "mulatto" (That's mongrel, in common sense speak.). It makes me mad that my white brothers and sisters (all of you) have to exist with me on a planet occupied by muddy, disgusting, degenerate scum.

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Oh my gawd, this has got to be the most ignorant thing I have ever seen. Even the L.D.S. church used to say they were marked by Cain and had to repent for their wrong doing. That's why they were colored black, so we could differentiate them from other races. They are different and I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PROUD of being WHITE. White Pride World Wide. And I am humming Dixie also.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member braveheart is on a distinguished road braveheart's Avatar
    Just to add to this thread I googled the "definition" of White Pride. This is what wikipedia had to say
    is a slogan indicating pride in being white. The slogan has been adopted by neo-Nazi and white supremacist organizations.

White pride advocates claim that there is a cultural double standard in which only certain ethnic groups are permitted to openly express pride in their heritage, and that white pride is not inherently racist, being roughly analogous to racial positions such as Asian pride, black pride, brown pride, or non-racial forms such as gay pride.[3][4]

Carol M. Swain and Russell Nieli state that the white pride movement is a relatively new phenomenon in the United States, arguing that over the course of the 1990s, "a new white pride, white protest, and white consciousness movement has developed in America".[5] They identify three contributing factors: an immigrant influx during the 1980s and 1990s, resentment over affirmative action policies, and the growth of the Internet as a tool for the expression and mobilization of grievances.[5]

A white pride T-shirt.
    Sociologists Betty A. Dobratz and Stephanie L Shanks-Meile state that "White Power! White Pride!" is "a much-used chant of white separatist movement supporters".[6] According to Joseph T. Roy of the Southern Poverty Law Center, white supremacists often circulate material on the Internet and elsewhere that "portrays the groups not as haters, but as simple white pride civic groups concerned with social ills".[7]

The slogan "White Pride, World Wide" appears in the logo of Stormfront, a website owned and operated by Don Black, who was formerly a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.[8] The North Georgia White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan describe themselves as "a patriotic, White Christian revival movement dedicated to preserving the maintenance of White Pride and the rights of the White Race".

Approved Member alanSWP is on a distinguished road alanSWP's Avatar
    Hello it is very upsetting. I'm a proud white Aussie an we are call racists for wearing our flag an showing national pride on AUSTRALIA DAY. It has gone crazy that there are 2 different rules for white people an the rest.

Approved Member Smallcombe is on a distinguished road Smallcombe's Avatar
    Yeah I was in the area of the Sydney Cronulla riots when it happened, ever since then Cronulla and south Sydney white residence are always reminded to be on there best behaviour and not to"disturb the peace" by showing the aussie flag on Australia day on the beaches.. I still remember (at the time I was a student at Cronulla high school) they changed the white strong headed principle to a Lebanese principle, till this date he is still there. what a bloody joke. there will be another protest like that great day and this time like our enemies we will be more prepared and more fierce. remember it took less then a week to organise and gather thousands of whites young and old people because of the actions of ethnics with there repeating behaviours. Multiculturalism is its own enemy.
    My Honor is Loyalty!

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Power to the White Race!
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member Panzerschrek is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevilmom View Post
    Power to the White Race!
    AMEN White Devil Mom
    GET YOUR RETRIBUTION EARLY, GET YOUR PAYBACK FIRST.
    WE SLEEP SOUNDLY IN OUR BEDS BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY IN THE NIGHT TO VISIT VIOLENCE ON THOSE WHO WOULD DO US HARM.

Thank you, thank you very much!

Probationary Member illinois88 is on a distinguished road
    I dont know if you guys saw this one, but i found it on her page too. WHO'S THE RACIST?

Obama's presidency = a new kind of racism

We have basically gone back into Jim Crow racism. Whites do not flinch at the idea of blacks suffering from their racism. Whites defend racism every chance they get. But what makes this racism different than Jim Crow is the fact that whites make themselves out to be victims while also being the perp.

Obama's presidency did bring out the racism in many. White supremacists had predicted it years before. They wanted a black man to win the presidency because they knew white people would start behaving like they did during Jim Crow. And they were right. They were absolutely correct.

I truly do believe we black people will suffer the same fate as the Jews did only worse.

White people are evil. They live for these kinds of things. They are predisposed to destruction and murder. Just look at history and all the horrible and terrible things white people have done.

A race war is going to happen...its just a question of when. I don't trust white people one bit.

Black people need to wake up and see the truth. White people are dangerous and cannot be trusted. They are Satan's people and do Satan's bidding.

+ Reply to Thread