+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bill banning illegal immigrants from Ga. colleges clears House panel

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar

Bill banning illegal immigrants from Ga. colleges clears House panel

Bill banning illegal immigrants from Ga. colleges clears House panel

Illegal immigrants would be barred from attending Georgia's public colleges under legislation that passed a key House committee Monday.

The Republican-led House Judiciary Non-Civil Committee passed Senate Bill 458 after about two hours of discussion. The measure passed the GOP-controlled Senate on March 5.

Sen. Barry Loudermilk, a Republican from Cassville and the lead sponsor of the bill, spoke in favor of his bill.

“One of the arguments you may hear today,” Loudermilk told the committee, “is what is wrong about allowing someone who may be here illegally to take one of the seats in one of our colleges or universities, if they just want to better themselves and they want to become a productive member of our society. Well, that is a good argument to make. However, it is a federal crime to hire someone who is illegally in this country.”

More at link...

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-poli...s-1391035.html
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Administrator Stormy is on a distinguished road Stormy's Avatar
    “What are you going to do with hundreds or thousands of kids who [finish] k-12 and then cannot go to college and then walk the street. They end up robbing you. And what are you going to do? You are going to build more jails instead of building children?”
    Simple solution....send them back to their own countries! Damn, why is that so hard to understand?

Approved Member Panzerschrek is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Simple solution....send them back to their own countries! Damn, why is that so hard to understand?
    What she said, in spades .

No, I'm sorry, that wouldn't be "in spades" would it? it'd be greasers (but there's no smiley for greaser).
    GET YOUR RETRIBUTION EARLY, GET YOUR PAYBACK FIRST.
    WE SLEEP SOUNDLY IN OUR BEDS BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY IN THE NIGHT TO VISIT VIOLENCE ON THOSE WHO WOULD DO US HARM.

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    I thought that would be in Beans LOL

Oh wait i like Beans including Green Beans Damn Spics messing with my dinner LOL
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Yep, pinto's to be exact. This make so much more sense than some of the bills Rick Perry has voted for allowing them to be educated in Texas on your dollars. Amigra, amigra, amigra!
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

When our leaders or better yet to say... "so called leaders" endeavor to give our rights and liberties away to "ILLEGAL" invaders, they are NO longer on the American peoples side including here in Texas where we have not oo long ago faught 3 wars against Mexicrapo and now our so called Political "Representatives" are pandering to our Republics openly known enemies??!!!

Yeah i see WAR coming soon via our neighborhoods...

And guess who will be arming these invaders and giving them liscense to oppress us "whites"?!

The Turner Diaries are unfolding as we speak...
    Last edited by Jeffcoat; 03-23-2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: add
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    This is something I have been trying to tell everyone. Yep, we're going to be fighting our own here very soon. But, there will be more than one enemy to fight. Rick Perry and others who think just like him are going to be arming them. And I am thinking Marshall Law will be upon us also.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Came across this article about an acquaintance of mine, just thought it was interesting how the Liberals feel about the brown scum. And how they interpret how we think and feel about this problem. https://www.commondreams.org/further...1/25?nocache=1

Im sorry Mom as soon as i saw "JT Ready" on the Headlines i could not read any further...

That Fat pig openly admitted recently that he was a Federal informant to that poor excuse of a "White" NS political Org., aka the N.S.M.

I may have great disdain for the NSM's leadership now knowing whom they truly are and what wrong they do often to our overall racial struggle, but to even give that JT Ready butt hole any of my personal attention is too much to ask!!
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

No problem kid I know how you feel, just thought the article was interesting. Forgive me for posting this shit. I won't do that again, promise. I can't stand J.T. either,. Unfortunately Russell Pierce made a big mistake hanging with him, it got him recalled and lost the senate seat. Damn J.T. Ready. But your really are right he is a piece of scum in my book also. Come to think of it I don't think he is allowed at Oi' Fest either? Think I will check that out.

+ Reply to Thread