+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sexualized Clothing on Kids Sends Troubling Signals

Approved Member alexandriawhitepride is on a distinguished road alexandriawhitepride's Avatar
    Gee, what scholar came up with the notion that girls dressing like sluts can effect their self-image.
    Alexandria White Pride
    571-274-0587

Banned Sturmführer is on a distinguished road
    Yeah, I have seen girls (around 6) wearing elastic shorts that say "sexy" and shit like that. Very disturbing.

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    Well i know here this is a college town and Stormy you probably know what i mean... the High School girls here try hard to keep up with the older college girls & thus in the end mix match what they wear to look like the local Sororitygirls out for the nights fun.

I just think for certain age groups there needs to be boundaries to be NOT crossed not because the girls cant behave but rather that older men cant behave themselves & use proper judgement in regards to how much younger they truly are & not too mention the pervs that targett such looks in young ladies...IMO
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Administrator Stormy is on a distinguished road Stormy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffcoat View Post
    Well i know here this is a college town and Stormy you probably know what i mean... the High School girls here try hard to keep up with the older college girls & thus in the end mix match what they wear to look like the local Sororitygirls out for the nights fun.

I just think for certain age groups there needs to be boundaries to be NOT crossed not because the girls cant behave but rather that older men cant behave themselves & use proper judgement in regards to how much younger they truly are & not too mention the pervs that targett such looks in young ladies...IMO
    I do agree! As parents...we do need to monitor how our young daughters dress...for safety issues! I have nothing against age appropriate attire....for young girls anyway...I'll probably be wearing my cutoffs and halters into my elderly years! lmao....and still dare someone to say something about it!

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Stormy, you are right. But, most young girls in the big city(Phoenix) do look much older. And that's where I would have to draw the line. Maybe I am just too old fashioned.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Banned Sturmführer is on a distinguished road
    I think parents that let their daughters dress like sluts are just as wrong as the nasty bastards who eye fuck them.

Approved Member shannanigans is on a distinguished road shannanigans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmführer View Post
    I think parents that let their daughters dress like sluts are just as wrong as the nasty bastards who eye fuck them.
    I couldn't agree more. We can change the world one persona at a time. When did it become OK to breed and then not bother to raise our children properly? How can any self-respecting parent let their child out of the house looking like a low-rent street walker? I have a 5 year old daughter and there have been some disturbing additions to her wardrobe (given by family members no less). Between "cool clothes", mass media sexualization of everything, the hurry to "grow up" and Bratz dolls (I have a SERIOUS issue with these muticultural prostiTOTS), I refuse to take my daughter shopping with me. She's only 5 and doesn't know any better, but all of the glitter and rhinestones are designed to attract their attention and make them want whatever the glitter is attached to. She sees Hannah Montana prancing around in teeny weeny miniskirts and sequins and wants to "be just like her". Even the clothes that aren't cut provocatively still draw unwarranted attention to areas that need none. It's a sickening ploy to deteriorate our families and moral values from the inside out. Children are becoming more and more "adultified" everyday and people have openly mocked me for my desperate wish to return to a 50s "golden era" where morals meant something and being a dirty diseased whore was something to be ostracized for, not glorified.
    Ni neart go cur le cheile
    (there is no strength without unity)

Is fhearr fheuchainn na bhith san duil
    (it is better to try than to hope)

“Men go to far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire.”

Approved Member alanSWP is on a distinguished road alanSWP's Avatar
    For a start who cares what others think of you, somepeople are just sheltered. And if you bring your kids up right there will not be an issue. They then know what is right an wrong an then it is up to them, but steer them in your prefered direction. Some people have just nothing else to do but stir shit. Look at womens bathing suits 50 years ago. Times do change.

+ Reply to Thread