+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Centurion

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar

Centurion

This may not be a top band but I love them. I don't think they are around any more but this is one of my favorites by them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jb3H...feature=colike They are pretty mellow as far as some bands go.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Here is another one of my favorites http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0S6N...feature=colike This one is sooo easy to listen to, very sultry and sweet.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Probationary Member Fightback1488 is on a distinguished road
    The singer is an anti-racist. I read his book. What a tool!

Probationary Member Fightback1488 is on a distinguished road

I'm sooooo damn sorry he has done that to people who did love their music. And just think I got this from some guy off amazon last year, because the one my son sent me from prison, I left at home. Well this is one for the road literally. Ha ha. Glad I know this now and Resistance sold these several years ago. WTF....

Administrator Byron has disabled reputation Byron's Avatar
    Yeah, Arno went silly, unfortunately, but he never wrote any of the lyrics and the other guys are all cool. If you ever need another copy let me know, I own the rights to Centurion's stuff, I just haven't pressed that CD yet......

Yes, Byron I would love that because I really do love the sound. And I do miss my music. Then can someone tell me how to down load this to my Ipod 1st. gen. Yep, I still have the original. Just can't seem to move up to a new one and besides I have almost 300 songs on it and they are all just WHITE PRIDE. Was that the only cd they have done??? Where did the rest of the guys go???

They did another one called Rides Again, which was terrible, and a killer one as kind of a heavy side project that I haven't pressed yet, but I put a couple of the tracks on Project Schoolyard Volume II.....
    The other guys were just doing the family and work thing last I talked to them, and playing in a cover band at biker bars.....

I have your Project Schoolyard II in my things at home, just got to finish my move. But I don't remember hearing them. Must have been way to long then. Happy to know they are doing the family thing, but too bad about the biker bar thing, not many of them are into the same things we are. I know many 1% that sleep with anything to get their wings.

The New Barbarian and Ubermensch were the tracks that I used, their band name was Lycanthrope...but it's the Centurion guys...

+ Reply to Thread