+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lincoln Rockwell's splinter banner, and theory.

Probationary Member MassCasualties is on a distinguished road

Lincoln Rockwell's splinter banner, and theory.

eh, nevermind.
    Last edited by MassCasualties; 04-29-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    I believe it may have been the American Nazi Party, I have a very great friend who started the first one in Az. in 1962. And he personally knew this great man. And my friend is mentioned in one of his books maybe more but I definitely know of one. So what is the American Nazi Party is my answer.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Probationary Member MassCasualties is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the reply. I still have lingering thoughts on what he said in that youtube video, or what he meant, at least.

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    I think he said he has saved them, so If you are no longer in his eyes homo then it was good. I don't think that is true. If your queer your queer! I have to disagree with him. I don't know though, I have no gays in my life. So I may not be the best to answer this for you.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member stew88 is on a distinguished road
    not that i dislike the American nazi party but as a Member of the NSM i would have to say that i believe both groups are remains of George Lincoln Rockwell American Nazi Party both groups were founded by members of rockwells American Nazi party the NSM by Robert Brannen and Cliff Herrington both former members of Rockwells American Nazi party also i believe that the American Nazi Part today is not doing what rockwell did Rockwell would go Anywhere and speak and the nsm goes anywhere and speaks wile the American Nazi party dose not i think the ANP is more Like a social club now

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    Last edited by Jeffcoat; 04-16-2012 at 05:11 AM. Reason: moved reply
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

+ Reply to Thread