+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: wasobamaborninkenya.com

Approved Member Panzerschrek is on a distinguished road

wasobamaborninkenya.com

This site: www.WASOBAMABORNINKENYA.com has irrifutable proof that not only was Obama NOT born in the United States (Hawaii), but that bitch Pelosi knew he wasn't born here!!

I think we White Nationalists need to:
    1). Find out when Obama's going to be home at the White House.
    2). Storm the White House en mass and perform a citizen's arrest on Obama.
    3). Storm Congress en mass and perform a citizen's arrest on Nancy Pelosi.

This news is late, but in time for the 2012 election, so now, it's going to be a battle between Ron Paul and whoever the GOP candidate is going to be BECAUSE OBAMA IS INELIGIBLE!!!!
    GET YOUR RETRIBUTION EARLY, GET YOUR PAYBACK FIRST.
    WE SLEEP SOUNDLY IN OUR BEDS BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY IN THE NIGHT TO VISIT VIOLENCE ON THOSE WHO WOULD DO US HARM.

Administrator Stormy is on a distinguished road Stormy's Avatar
    My opinion....our entire government has always known he wasn't a citizen!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    My opinion....our entire government has always known he wasn't a citizen!
    Mine too, hell, probably the opinion of all Americans that aren't niggers or liberals.
    WE SLEEP SOUNDLY IN OUR BEDS BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY IN THE NIGHT TO VISIT VIOLENCE ON THOSE WHO WOULD DO US HARM.

Administrator Stormy is on a distinguished road Stormy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschrek View Post
    Mine too, hell, probably the opinion of all Americans that aren't niggers or liberals.
    I wouldn't doubt it!

Approved Member buckwheat is on a distinguished road buckwheat's Avatar
    I think most people know - they just don't give a shit!
    The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others.
    Adolf Hitler

Banned Sturmführer is on a distinguished road
    It was enough reason for me to not vote for him because he is a nigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmführer View Post
    It was enough reason for me to not vote for him because he is a nigger.
    GASP, then that means you must be one of those racist people I've heard so much about. lol

Liberals don't realise they're idiots and therefore don't know that is just as racist to vote for someone because they're black and it is to vote against them for the same reason.

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Ohhh my gawd, do we have those kinds of people here??? LOL. Well, I like Ron Paul, and yes I still know it's selection not election. And yes I do think that most people know something by now. Even the white Americans that voted for that piece of crap. And I'll bet that his own security didn't vote for him either, that is if they can select.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member braveheart is on a distinguished road braveheart's Avatar
    Kenya i knew he was not born in the U.S when he couldn't produce a birth cert. but i never knew his country of origin. You learn something new everyday here.
    Oh my bad i remember he produced one a few months after it was made an issue. In my opinion its a fake tho
    Alright, listen up. We need to open our eyes....Are we gonna stand on the sidelines? Quietly standing there while our country gets raped? Are we gonna anti up, and do something about it?

-Derek Vinyard American History X (before he became a race trading fuck)

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart View Post
    Kenya i knew he was not born in the U.S when he couldn't produce a birth cert. but i never knew his country of origin. You learn something new everyday here.
    Oh my bad i remember he produced one a few months after it was made an issue. In my opinion its a fake tho
    I knew he was born in Kenya from 2004.
    When he was running for the Senate a newspaper in Chicago ran a headline that read, and I quote, "Kenyan born Barrack Obama makes a run for the US Senate".
    Then I remember four years later in 2008, the Kenyan nigger is going for the White House, and I thought "that's not right, he's not an American.
    Well, somebody with either the GOP or the election board will catch that and stop him from running".

I guess I was wrong.
    But now, we've got the chance to stop the chimp-in-chief, everytime, and I do mean EVERYTIME I find micelf on facebook, I post this link, www.wasobamaborninkenya.com.
    So I'm trying to get the message out there and probably making micelf a snipers' target at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread