+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are Portuguese people white ?

Approved Member WAFFEN SurferS is on a distinguished road

Are Portuguese people white ?

I have this Portuguese friend and was wondering the other day, are they caucasians or not. While some of them look like you and I some other look like nons.
    what do you guys think ?
    MEINE EHRE HEISST TREUE

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WAFFEN SurferS View Post
    I have this Portuguese friend and was wondering the other day, are they caucasians or not. While some of them look like you and I some other look like nons.
    what do you guys think ?
    I think they are, Spaniards from Spain are. But I will find out here real soon, if I am wrong! LOL
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Banned ApeSlayer is on a distinguished road
    Planet of The Apes(the one with marky mark)
    Now it's just like any other place,so many race mixers that there really isn't a "race".It's like asking if Americans are white.

Approved Member WAFFEN SurferS is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ApeSlayer View Post
    Now it's just like any other place,so many race mixers that there really isn't a "race".It's like asking if Americans are white.
    Very likely. That's what I thought.
    MEINE EHRE HEISST TREUE

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    I would say it would have to be done a individual basis like any other human on the globe present day speaking IMO

Because the genealogy of each individual in present day regards is not as clear as it was when the populace of Nations was less polluted from foreign relations over recent generations.

The answer is never simple and rarely pure

The possibility of Mediterranean populace being polluted by neighboring Turks or Northern Afrikaners is high these days and the distance between nations is short and easily overcame through modern conveniences, so a persons family blood-line could be tainted by a "Half-ling" that did not even know they were part sub-human or some other skraeling mix way back in their genealogy IMO of course...
    Last edited by Jeffcoat; 11-10-2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: edit
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Approved Member Demetrov88 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by WAFFEN SurferS View Post
    what do you guys think ?
    I have come to find out that all Spanish and Portuguese people from the southern part of their countries are not white, while in the north (Galicia, Asturica, ect) they are white.

Probationary Member Hellfish is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Portuguese people are White

All Portuguese people are White, and that's all they are.

Below are some crowd photos of Portuguese people:

If a certain person is not white and claims to be Portuguese, then it's because they are not Portuguese at all.

This being said, the majority of ex-colonials (particularly the Brazilians and Cape Verdeans), have the reputation to go to other countries, and claim to be Portuguese simply because they speak the language itself and/or have Portuguese names, just to hide their colonial ancestry.

In the same way...
    Algerians living in France are not French.
    Turks living in Germany are not German.
    Pakistanis living in Britain are not British.
    The same applies to Portugal...
    Brazilians living in Portugal are not Portuguese.

They are ethnic minorities who happen to be born/living in Portugal and afterwards, move to other countries and say they are Portuguese. When they are not.

Portuguese are White, and that's it.

Minorities living in Portugal, who afterwards and then move to other countries are not Portuguese nor do they represent the country in question. And never will.

Probationary Member Hellfish is on a distinguished road
    WAFFEN SurferS, given that you are French, you ought to understand minorities living in France are not French, in the same way minorities living in Portugal are not Portuguese.

Below is a video of a group of Brazilians working in a construction site, in France, claiming to be Portuguese. (Again, as I said before, Brazilians are not Portuguese).

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    Just like in England with all those Turks, Indians and Pakis that are now claiming to be "English" but in all truth and reality they are not "White" but just alien residents in a foreign Nation; just because they speak with an English accent like a normal English person and just because they were born there still does NOT make them "English" (period)

This is a now a global problem where in any "white" Nation there is far too many Aliens/foreigners that proclaim to be from that said country but are clearly just resident foreigners making false claims and are being nothing but an additional problem for the natural residents there by introducing their own foreign ideas, cultures and faiths that in due time will replace the natural inhabitants of that said Country/Nation Grrr!!!

Its a scary sign of the coming down fall of such once great Aryan Countries (shaking head)
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Approved Member Demetrov88 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfish View Post
    All Portuguese people are White, and that's all they are.
    Not true, when the moors invaded there was a lot of race mixing. That is why most Spaniards and Portuguese people from the north are the ones with the cleanest DNA. While the ones in the south could be a mix of moorish shit.

+ Reply to Thread