+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Are Skinheads a Bad thing?

Approved Member whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom will become famous soon enough whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrov88 View Post
    The majority of ex convict skins aren't even aware of any real movements. Plus a lot of them are race traitors turning for protection. Also a lot of them aren't even full white.
    I can only speak for my Son and a few of his true Brothers, that's not true. He and his study very hard and teach others what this Fight is for. Their are the ones that join the group just for that reason, PROTECTION and when they leave they leave it all behind them. Skinhead forever, forever skinhead.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee44 View Post
    What about Hammer Skins? I'm not a skin of any type but they seem cool!!
    They used to be...

Now the new ones i have ran into are NO different than from any other Prison wana be Thugg Gang

You can NOT blindly trust any group by title anymore (period)

Do as you please, but as a warning i would suggest to stick with small groups of well trusted individuals...you will have a far more comfortable social structure and have far more trust in those that you know, where they have been within a 24hr period...if your group is soo big that everyone does NOT know where everyone has been or have been doing in that time period, then you are more definitely too big and are endanger of potential problems.

Families usually know what their kin are up to and have been to in such time frames

You should always have that folkish/family atmosphere even when amongst fellow warrior class brethren

If you cant have a family type atmosphere with such people, then things are not right in all truthfulness...IMO again
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Approved Member Demetrov88 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevilmom View Post
    I can only speak for my Son and a few of his true Brothers, that's not true. He and his study very hard and teach others what this Fight is for. Their are the ones that join the group just for that reason, PROTECTION and when they leave they leave it all behind them. Skinhead forever, forever skinhead.
    Well there is always exceptions and your son being one of them! Too many informants out there nowadays anyways. Used to be different back in the day as what my father says. Nowadays it's a 50/50 risk.

Approved Member Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat will become famous soon enough Jeffcoat's Avatar
    The quality few like Moms son, is exactly what i was getting at

Remember folks, many will try and portray themselves like a higher person including here in our struggle, but sooner or later their actions will tell the real story beneath the facade of their words and appearance

Always work towards being the better and "never" accept others that are not willing to do the same as well

"We are only as strong as our weakest link."
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Approved Member Tennessee44 is on a distinguished road Tennessee44's Avatar
    You can NOT blindly trust any group by title anymore (period)

Amen Brother!! Sad....but true!!
    When in doubt, empty the mag!

+ Reply to Thread