+ Reply to Thread

Thread: School Teaches White Kids They're Born 'Racist'

Approved Member Jeffcoat has a spectacular aura about Jeffcoat has a spectacular aura about Jeffcoat's Avatar

School Teaches White Kids They're Born 'Racist'

Elite K-8 school teaches white students they’re born*racist

An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

Administrators at the Bank Street School for Children on the Upper West Side claim it’s a novel approach to fighting discrimination, and that several other private New York schools are doing it, but even liberal parents aren’t buying it

Link...

http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k...e-born-racist/
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

Approved Member Tennessee48 is on a distinguished road Tennessee48's Avatar
    This contradicts the very thing these leftist wackos have been saying for years! Remember how they say a child has to be taught to " Hate" etc., when they do something terrible, like show respect for their own kind? NOW it seems you don't have to be TAUGHT to "hate" after all! The evil white people are BORN this way!! ( The screwed thinking in this must be obvious, so no further comment on my part, is needed!)
    History proves.......The Salvation of Civilization, depends on Segregation!

When in doubt...empty the mag!

Administrator Stormy is on a distinguished road Stormy's Avatar
    Why any White parent would allow this type of mental abuse to happen to their child is beyond me. In this day and age...home school is the only way to go.
    If you want to know what I think of guns, try breaking into my house and find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Why any White parent would allow this type of mental abuse to happen to their child is beyond me. In this day and age...home school is the only way to go.

Amen Sister! public schools are so bad, that there is a big hunk of the population in the county I live in that home school their kids! This county is a vast white majority too! ( Of course I've always said you've got more white dumb a$$es in this town than anywhere !!)

Home schooling is the way it was originally meant to be! Compulsory public education was first introduced in Karl Marx' Communist party planks. ( number 10 I think.... ( ? ) ) So, public education is not only NOT a right ( ever notice how everything's a right nowadays?), it's not even an American concept!
    Last edited by Tennessee48; 08-01-2016 at 04:09 AM.

Approved Member British-Bulldog is on a distinguished road British-Bulldog's Avatar
    First priority in any Family with Kids, Our kids future is our first priority, And "Home Schooling is a must".
    Ok so you may have to cut your budget a bit, keep the old car for another year or so, But investment in
    our kids education will pay rewards to them and us many times over.

Quote Originally Posted by British-Bulldog View Post
    First priority in any Family with Kids, Our kids future is our first priority, And "Home Schooling is a must".
    Ok so you may have to cut your budget a bit, keep the old car for another year or so, But investment in
    our kids education will pay rewards to them and us many times over.
    +1!! There it is!!

Approved Member Jeffcoat has a spectacular aura about Jeffcoat has a spectacular aura about Jeffcoat's Avatar
    Many parents sadly in todays society have become self absorbed aka selfish
    These custodians of our peoples future prefer to have the youth raised by someone else so they can focus more on themselves and then take credit for the raising
    Free men are Not Equal
    Equal men are not Free

+ Reply to Thread