+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is Christian Identity?

Probationary Member SteveQuizodlibumpbumpbump is on a distinguished road

What is Christian Identity?

We of Europe, Scandinavia, and the British Isles are the Children of Scythians and Kimmerians.

Our forebears, Scythians and Kimmerians are traced back to a buffer zone outside of Assyria.

Before we were in that buffer zone, we were in the Northern Kingdom in Samaria.

Approved Member whiteman99 is on a distinguished road
    Whites of European decent are the lost tribe of Israel, jews are the satan offspring, non whites are mud people is basic summary of Christian identity

Probationary Member SteveQuizodlibumpbumpbump is on a distinguished road
    Some jews are white. Other Children of Adam, who are not Children of a man named Israel are also white. History says that the Children of Javan settled the Western European coast and Britain and Ireland. Their folks among us are white, but are not Israelites.

The Holy Writ says that the Mark of Israel is the sabbath. Somebody who does work of any kind 7 days a week is not to be regarded as an Israelite.

Approved Member Halfbilly is on a distinguished road
    joos can NEVER be considered White. IMHO Steve needs to do some research on CI.
    My musimy zapewnic ist zapewnic ist nienie naszej rasy przyszotsc dia bialych dzieci

14 Words ; Polish Version
    David Lane

Approved Member sendembacksouth is on a distinguished road sendembacksouth's Avatar

real or not?

Does anyone know if this UNSKKKK is legit?
    A man is nothing without "honor, respect and nobility"

Approved Member whitedevilmom has a spectacular aura about whitedevilmom has a spectacular aura about whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfbilly View Post
    joos can NEVER be considered White. IMHO Steve needs to do some research on CI.
    Even jews agree they aren't white.
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Approved Member Tennessee48 is on a distinguished road Tennessee48's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevilmom View Post
    Even jews agree they aren't white.
    They're just like some half breed niggers and some Spics. Some of them can pass for white but they are NOT! Jews ( most of them ) pass for white but are not. The Sephardic don't ( Those from eastern Africa) but the Ashkenazi ( Eastern Europe Jews ) do. Just because someone has white skin means nothing! I know a white guy who went to Ft. Lauderdale on spring break and he came back looking like a nigger, except for his hair! He was just as white as we are....3 weeks later, after he came back, he LOOKED as white as we are!
    History proves.......The Salvation of Civilization, depends on Segregation!

When in doubt...empty the mag!

Approved Member whitedevilmom has a spectacular aura about whitedevilmom has a spectacular aura about whitedevilmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee48 View Post
    They're just like some half breed niggers and some Spics. Some of them can pass for white but they are NOT! Jews ( most of them ) pass for white but are not. The Sephardic don't ( Those from eastern Africa) but the Ashkenazi ( Eastern Europe Jews ) do. Just because someone has white skin means nothing! I know a white guy who went to Ft. Lauderdale on spring break and he came back looking like a nigger, except for his hair! He was just as white as we are....3 weeks later, after he came back, he LOOKED as white as we are!
    Here is a piece I found on The 14 Words Blog....

jews not white.jpg Click on article
    Gen. Geo. S Patton quote. Now I want you to remember no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Christian Identity Explained...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq_Q3fSs5mk

+ Reply to Thread